Register for a myDEQ account today for UST Reporting, and you can:*
- Submit information for new tanks
- Notify ADEQ of temporary closures, modifications as well as ownership changes
- Provide UST financial responsibility documentation (including UST insurance)
- Receive confirmation emails and reminders so you don’t miss a deadline
- Access your facility information, all on one dashboard
- Securely log in to the myDEQ portal at your convenience, 24/7
* Please note that paper submittals will no longer be accepted for UST Financial Responsibility, UST Notification Forms and UST Plan Review Forms.
UST Reporting Questions?
For questions about UST services, email email@example.com
Finally, for myDEQ technical assistance, email myDEQ.firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 844-827-4768
Under the Environmental Quality Act of 1986, the Arizona State Legislature established the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality in 1987 as the state agency for protecting in addition to enhancing public health and the environment of Arizona. For more information, visit azdeq.gov
In addition, check out our blog: SAEMS.