Effective Nov. 3, 2020
ADEQ’s Hazardous Waste Rule became effective on Nov. 3, 2020, and is now published in the Arizona Administrative Register.
This rule incorporates EPA regulations, such as:
- Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste (2008)
- Definition of Solid Waste (2015)
- Safe Management of Recalled Airbags (2018)
- Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals and Amendment to the P075 Listing for Nicotine (2019)
- Increasing Recycling: Adding Aerosol Cans to the Universal Waste Regulations (2019)
For more information about this rulemaking, please visit ADEQ’s Rulemaking page.