Annual SAEMS RCRA Seminar: Compliance From a Distance (Virtual) The show must go on! Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 2020 Annual SAEMS RCRA Seminar was postponed,
The show must go on! Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 2020 Annual SAEMS RCRA Seminar was postponed, and will now go virtual!
Current RCRA Seminar Agenda (subject to change):
- RCRA Basics and Regulatory Update – Brian Lindman (US Ecology)
- Pollution Prevention Intervention – Carrolette Winstead (Winstead Consulting LLC and Solana Generating Station Q&E Manager)
- E-Manifest/MyDEQ – David Janke (ADEQ)
- Top Common Violations and Solutions – Justin Ballard (ADEQ)
- Pollution Prevention and Sustainability – JB Shaw/Tyyo Chase (ADEQ)
- What’s Wrong With This Picture – Justin Ballard (ADEQ)
- Container Selection – Andrea Ramirez (HDR)
- RCRA Testing Do’s and Don’ts – Elizabeth Kasik (Turner Laboratories)
Premium, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Copper level sponsorship s are available.
To purchase a sponsorship package, please click “Tickets” and check out using the level you wish to sponsor.
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
PCDEQ AQ will present on the status of our air shed, the Covid-19 shutdown, and the mountain fires.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm